Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tangled!

Right after school today, I saw Tangled(in 3D x3) with a friend, Jessica, and her brother. In line to buy the tickets, I kept bringing up the subject of how surreal it was that the movie we've been for for a year is suddenly less than an hour away.

So there we sat, watching through preview after preview of these animated movies. We kept making fun of the Yogi Bear movie. And we complained about the children "expressing their reaction to whatever is going on a little louder than necessary". Okay fine, I admit it, I really hate it when children are in the theatre.

So, I'm not going into any details about the movie, because I don't want to spoil anybody. I'm just going to say that it was the SWEETEST and the BEST movie I've seen a long time. Not even my dear friend gripping my hand and cutting off all circulation in my fingers ruined the movie. Unfortunately, it was premiere day, so of course there were overly-excited children. Most of them did not like the ending(not going to say why, even though I LOVED the ending and it warmed my heart and made me teary-eyed), and well...they expressed their disappointment. Sure little children supposedly don't know any better, but c'mon, it's a movie I've been waiting for for A LONG TIME, so of course I'm going to fume it out if the children can't behave themselves.

But to sum it up, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. I'm obsessively listening to one of the songs right now. The movie also introduced me to my new OTP: Flynn and Rapunzel. I haven't seen such a charming and sweet couple in such a long time.

Disney's Tangled artpiece at upper-right taken from the Tangled graphic novel.



EDIT:


Oh god, cuteness overload anybody?:


Carameldanssen!

1 comment:

  1. Agh, I want to see this! I haven't been excited about a Disney movie in a long time, but this looks like it might be really fun.

    ReplyDelete