Saturday, November 20, 2010

Phwoo

I got a B- on the History test. Which is actually really good since the average was C-. And, because the tests in history are so hard, the teacher adds ten points to the grade(unless below 60%), so I technically got an A-. :} But B- is still in the top 5 or something. Sad or what?

OH AND TANGLED IS IN 4 DAYS. IT'S GOING TO BE MIND-NUMBINGLY BEAUTIFUL I BET. AHAHAHAHA, I CAN'T WAIT. Errr, ahem. Sorry, I've just been waiting for this movie for a REALLY long time, so it's surreal that it's about a half week away. :)

'Nother piece of Tegaki-e art anybody? I linked the thumbnail to my deviantart instead of my Tegaki blog because on Tegaki-e, the art piece isn't showing up on Internet Explorer. Already, I see how Tegaki can be a bit unreliable. :/


8 comments:

  1. Tangled! So super excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the test, A- ftw! XD
    Awesome drawing as usual! Tangled looks pretty good c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so exciting seeing you've done well on a hard test, good job!
    Also tangled looks fantastically awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the pic besides the nice info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute picture! I'm loving your art. I really want to see tangled too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That drawing is so cute. I think I'm going to see Tangled soon.

    ReplyDelete