Monday, December 26, 2011

stuffff


I should start making monthly dumps, rather than whenever I feel like it, so I could at least title my posts as "December dump", "January dump" etc, etc.

And yaaaaaaaa I got into Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Tiger and Bunny. They're both reaaaalllllly gooooooooooood, but Madoka is really something. It's was one of the best animes I ever watched. :O (ok that's not saying much, I don't watch a lot of animes). Tiger and Bunny may have been good, but I can't help but remember it for its REALLY SHITTY ANIMATION and those FLAMBOYANTLY GAY MEN.

Also there's an Anastasia because I watched that movie with friends on Christmas eve. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu We also ate a mother's home-cooking and it was really good. ^^

Aaaaand a vague, vague, drawing of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman, because she looked really hot in that new Dark Knight Rises trailer.



Really poopy WIP I started back in November and I decided to never finish because the idea is really lame and redundant for me and I can't get it to look good.


No comments:

Post a Comment