Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sketchdooooooomp

I wonder if I should number my sketchdumps.


Also I finished the Percy Jackson series a while ago! I really liked it! I might start reading the series's sequel after I finish the Hunger Games Series.

Also I went to the Mitsuwa Hokkaido Food Fair on Sunday with my sister and my friend! I wish I remember to bring my camera, oh well. My friend bought 15 dollars of croquettes on her 20 dollar budget............................................................................................................I ate a corn croquette, part of a crab and asparagus croquette, and part of a scallop croquette. Also I ate these squishy pumpkin cakes with caramel filling. My sister and I shared a bowl of spicy miso ramen(the broth of which murdered the back of my throat, but I couldn't stop drinking it). I felt very much like a weeaboo that day! Everything tasted sooooooooo nice, especially the scallop croquette. I might go to the fall food fair in November. But I'm not exactly sure what would be served at a Japanese fall food fair.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment